Durable, synthetic upper material with a leather-like finish and soft backing
Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot
Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
Flat heel shape
Deep heel cup
- The very deep moulding in the heel area supports the foot tissue and holds the heel bone firmly in its natural position. This provides the foot with nearly as much support when it is in a sandal as when it is in a closed shoe.
- Activates the calf muscles, stabilises the back of the foot and improves gait and coordination.
Interior and exterior longitudinal arch supports
- The arch supports that run alongside the sides of the footbed surround the tarsal bones inside and out. This gives the foot the stability it needs when it takes a step.
Transverse arch support
- The support that runs through the middle of the footbed stabilises the metatarsal bone. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally straight and solid stance.
- There are raised indentations at the front of the footbed near the toes. Thanks to the toe grip the toes remain loose and spread out in their natural position. The indentations also support the natural rolling motion of the toes.
- The footbed is drawn up especially high at the front. As a result, the high footbed edge protects the toes during the rolling motion of the foot.