Forged by an unwavering desire for ultimate performance, the Rush Pro 3.0 Clay creates a lethal combination of explosiveness and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breathability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe.
• 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
• Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Designed for best performance on clay court surfaces